cocos2d Programming Guide¶
The cocos2d Programming Guide provides in-depth documentation for writing applications that use cocos2d. Many topics described here reference the cocos2d API reference, provided separately.
If this is your first time reading about cocos2d, we suggest you start at Writing a cocos2d application .
- Installation, Dependencies and Compatibility
- Writing a cocos2d application
- Basic Concepts
- Actions, Transformations and Effects
- Scenes & Transitions
- Tiled maps
- Map Colliders
- CocosNode Functionality
- Brief tour of built-in CocosNode subclasses
- CocosNodes Examples
- Built-in Python Interpreter
- Default Handlers
- Skeletal Animations